Search found 1538 matches

by cokey
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:28 pm
Forum: Announcements and Meetups
Topic: Downtime ended
Replies: 15
Views: 635

Re: Downtime ended

e3k wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:58 am
Naib wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:06 pm
e3k wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:28 pmrebooted what? ;)
his iphone, what do you think this is hosted on?
:D was thinking more about a service restart not the whole box.
That was it
by cokey
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:27 pm
Forum: Say Hello
Topic: Hello
Replies: 25
Views: 1344

Re: Hello

Gatsby wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 pm Pleased to meet you cokey. :D
Pleased to meet you too!

I wonder how the gentoo forums are doing?
by cokey
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm
Forum: Announcements and Meetups
Topic: Downtime ended
Replies: 15
Views: 635

Re: Downtime ended

rebooted what? ;) his iphone, what do you think this is hosted on? :lol: :lol: :lol: Status check on the instance failed so after some digging and nothing coming up I just rebooted it and all fine. syslog just gave me snapd errors saying Jul 12 14:53:00 ip-172-31-14-174 snapd[525163]: autorefresh.g...
by cokey
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:39 pm
Forum: Say Hello
Topic: Hello
Replies: 25
Views: 1344

Re: Hello

Welcome to our humble abode!
by cokey
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:52 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: British Government sees problem; comes to the conclusion that race is the problem
Replies: 17
Views: 684

British Government sees problem; comes to the conclusion that race is the problem

First it was the black children in poverty that were getting left behind. Now a study by Members of Parliament found out that the white children in poverty are getting left behind too! Just like last time it was because they are black this this time it must be because they are white. There is nothin...
by cokey
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am
Forum: General
Topic: Naib Porn 2
Replies: 10
Views: 500

Re: Naib Porn 2

How can we give this guy money so he can buy more stuff! He seems to be the only person left on YouTube purely because they enjoy doing whatever they are doing and just happen to film it for the enjoyment of others, rather than on there for money, recognition or being an [*cough*, I always throw up ...
by cokey
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:20 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Naib Porn 2
Replies: 10
Views: 500

Re: Naib Porn 2

I don't know if he monetises his videos but with half a million subscribers he should be making 30 grand. I don't think anyone would mind if he had a sponsor either If that video is indicative of his content, falling onto yt's "advertising" radar sounds like a bad idea... It's very indica...
by cokey
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 am
Forum: General
Topic: I look on every side and all I see is darkness
Replies: 4
Views: 252

Re: I look on every side and all I see is darkness

Is this one of "there's a religious war coming" things because I don't know if you realised but there isn't
by cokey
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:00 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Naib Porn 2
Replies: 10
Views: 500

Re: Naib Porn 2

he married an indian lady and the homeoffice had him jumping through hoops. He is self-employed (but does file tax returns) and because he couldn't show an income they were refusing her entry ... So he then spent a year self-issuing payslips... He tried again and they pulled out a bunch of other ru...
by cokey
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:57 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Naib Porn 2
Replies: 10
Views: 500

Naib Porn 2

Oooh yeah baby...

by cokey
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:58 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?
Replies: 19
Views: 920

Re: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?

The theory goes thus... We have an abundance of food, more than is needed and we have large amounts of money but still families have to miss meals because of food poverty... Why? The only thing that's needed is the will and want to do it. The politicians have neither the will or want and therefor i...
by cokey
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?
Replies: 19
Views: 920

Re: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?

I live in the sixth biggest economy in the world and there is still food poverty. Food poverty or "insecurity" could be wiped out within weeks by politicians so the question is... is it a political choice? I'd rather there was no so called social security whatsoever. For several reasons.....
by cokey
Thu May 27, 2021 9:41 am
Forum: General
Topic: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it
Replies: 16
Views: 849

Re: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it

Oh, lol, she's in for a nasty surprise. I wonder, how old is she now? Early 20s Student? Purple hair? Big non-binary? Face like the back end of a bus? Ah-ha! No. Her hair is pink (I think). There does seem to be a certain profile. It changes over the decade because my other friend Gail used to be a...
by cokey
Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?
Replies: 19
Views: 920

Re: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?

I live in the sixth biggest economy in the world and there is still food poverty. Food poverty or "insecurity" could be wiped out within weeks by politicians so the question is... is it a political choice? Why do you say that food poverty could be wiped out within weeks by politicians? As...
by cokey
Wed May 26, 2021 9:54 am
Forum: General
Topic: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it
Replies: 16
Views: 849

Re: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it

Shta wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:21 pm
I have a friend whose daughter was lesbian when she was in her early teens but now she's non-binary and is thinking about being a man
Oh, lol, she's in for a nasty surprise.
I wonder, how old is she now?
Early 20s
by cokey
Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?
Replies: 19
Views: 920

Is Child Food Poverty a Political Choice?

I live in the sixth biggest economy in the world and there is still food poverty. Food poverty or "insecurity" could be wiped out within weeks by politicians so the question is... is it a political choice?
by cokey
Sun May 23, 2021 6:16 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Israel and GAZA
Replies: 25
Views: 1239

Re: Israel and GAZA

Naib wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:57 pm
Menelmacar wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:46 pm Naib is British.
No, I am a meat popsicle
You're an adopted Brummie. Or post-tractorboy :D
by cokey
Sun May 23, 2021 6:12 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it
Replies: 16
Views: 849

Re: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it

RoGeorge wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:51 am
cokey wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:30 pm I don't feel 40-something or 5'11 so I'm going to legally change...

40 you say?! Oh cokey, what I wouldn't give to be 40 again.

Anyway, you can legally change from 5'11 to 180cm. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cokey
Sun May 23, 2021 6:03 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it
Replies: 16
Views: 849

Re: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it

I'm not sure why age, height, gender, orientation, eye color, hair color, or whatever should be any of the government's business anyway... I mean, what are they doing, cataloging their property? Well it's more to do with so people can recognise you on your passport. Anyway, my point is that there s...
by cokey
Fri May 21, 2021 6:30 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it
Replies: 16
Views: 849

I don't feel my height or age is right so I want the government to change it and you lot to treat me like it

I don't feel 40-something or 5'11 so I'm going to legally change my date of birth to sometime in the 90s and my height to 6'3.

What do you think of my 'non numary' change?